Auger Torque Warranty
- Planetary Gearbox Components: 72 months
- Hydraulic Motors: 36 months
- All other Products: 24 months
- All Other Parts / Products: 24 months
Auger Torque Cone Crusher Bucket Warranty:
- LIFETIME parts replacement warranty on the dislodgement of the Cone Crusher Bucket drive unit shaft.
- Planetary Gearbox Components: 18 months
- Hydraulic Motors: 18 months
- All Other Parts / Products: 12 months
Special Note: Auger Torque provides a LIFETIME parts replacement warranty on the dislodgement of the Earth Drill shaft and any failure of the Shock Lock system to prevent loss of teeth under normal operating conditions.
The warranty periods will commence from Date of Sale by an authorised Auger Torque Dealer. Evidence of the date of sale is required and for Planetary and Hydraulic Motor warranties to be valid the product must be registered with Auger Torque within 4 weeks of the date of sale. This warranty is not transferable beyond the initial purchaser of the product.
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Faults due to incorrect dealer assembly, inspections, or installation.
- Faults due to incorrect sizing of drive to parent machine.
- Hydraulic hoses or ground engaging parts such as flights, teeth, and pilots.
- Transportation cost of part back to the dealership.
- Consequential loss of any description.
- Any component repaired by unauthorized parties without prior authorization from Auger Torque.
A warranty claim should be reported to the Auger Torque Dealer who supplied the unit. The dealer will serve as the primary point of contact. If the issue is non-urgent, the customer is responsible for returning the product for inspection. If the issue is urgent, replacement units will be invoiced at their original value.
During the warranty period, Auger Torque will repair or replace any parts found to be defective. Repaired or replaced parts will remain under the original warranty.
Products that are improperly operated, damaged, altered, or modified are not covered. This warranty is void if unauthorized field repairs are attempted or if products are not serviced according to the Operators Manual.