- Replacement Fingers for Auger Torque Hedge Trimmer
- Fits all Auger Torque excavator hedge trimmers
- Nuts and bolts are not supplied
- Priced per item
Replacing blades and fingers on your Auger Torque Hedge Trimmer:
Replacing A Blade-
1. To replace broken or worn blades, first remove the finger section by undoing the two coach
2. With the coach bolts removed, slide the finger of the trimmer, allowing you access to the desired
blade. To remove the blade from the blade bar, undo the two bolts and remove the blade.
3. With the damaged or worn blade removed, replace it with a new item. Insert it into the desired
space on the blade bar, replace the bolts and re-tighten, replace the finger section back
into position and tighten the two coach bolts.
Maintenance and safety reminder-
• Check that all hydraulic and electrical systems are in good operational order.
• Ensure all bolts are tightened correctly.
• Check for loose, broken, missing or damaged parts.
• Always ensure that the parent machine is secure and stable with its engine switched off and
hydraulic pipes disconnected before carrying out any maintenance work.
• Make certain all safety devices are in place.
• Check for loose, broken, missing or damaged parts. Replace and repair as necessary.
Use only genuine replacement parts.
• Perform all maintenance procedures outlined for the equipment.
• Always protect your hands. Select appropriate gloves when handling the Hedge Trimmer
during fitting, removal or adjustment.
• Always protect feet with safety boots.
There are no reviews yet.